- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
CLINIC SUMMER HOURS ARE: M, F 8:30 AM TO 5:00 PM. Tuesday and Thursday we extend our hours for later appointments if needed, Wednesdays, our major surgery day, we close at 4:00 PM
1. Summer is officially here! Make sure all pets have cool, fresh sources of water available at all times.
2. Do not leave your pets outside without shade available and never leave your pet in the car!. If you are going to walk on the greenway or other surfaced walkway with your pet, take the time to place your hand on the surface for a full 7 seconds! If it is too hot for your hand, it is too hot for your pet's feet! Remember burns to the pads of your pet's feet do not heal well and are very painful for your pet to endure.
3. Swimming with your dog is great fun! , but remember to ask us how to care for those ears to help avoid ear infections that can be caused by too much water activity and not enough dryness :-)
4. It is snake season! Keep pets away from snake habitat, old wood piles, underneath decks and stairs outside, overgrown grass and concrete, gravel or asphalt areas at dusk. All snake bites should be evaluated by your veterinarian as soon as possible after the strike. A little bite can turn into a big mess in just a few hours (if rattlesnake) or days (copperheads). Most bite victims will benefit from the use of antivenin and pain control. Some snake bites can lead to life threatening bleeding disorders in your pet, don't fail to see your vet.
|Monday||8:30 am||5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am||5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am||1:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am||5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||5:00 pm|
|8:30 am||8:30 am||8:30 am||8:30 am||8:30 am||Closed||Closed|
|5:00 pm||5:00 pm||1:00 pm||5:00 pm||5:00 pm||Closed||Closed|
We are excited that Dr. Ann is opening her full service clinic! We have loved her with Critter Cruiser Mobile Pet Services and we look forward using Animal House Veterinary Clinic as well!
Harrison Family - Franklin, NC